Monday, February 15, 2010

Our trip so far




We haven't had any luck with wi this trip due to staying in FL's beautiful state parks. I've also had trouble gettting back into my blog. I've had to make a new one, but for some reason the old blog shows up. Go figure. So is this is somewhat a repeat at the beginning, you'll know why.


Altanta was a great time. We met with dear friends for brunch....Page/Graham and Marge of Marge and Pete. Pete was playing golf with his son. Both Pete and Graham are excellent golfers and have won several big tournaments. Page, Marge and I (for those of you who don't know) spent our last year of high school together in Sandy Springs, GA. I was in Page's wedding and she in mine. We've stayed in touch all these years and none of us has change except for gettting wiser. Hopefully I can post of picture of all of us.


My cousin Dee flew in from NJ to stay with us at my sister's home in McDonough, GA for the week and then a 4th cousin, Peggy came in for the weekend. We had a great visit together. It's the first time all 4 of us have been together in more years that we care to admit. Paul held up well, if case you're wondering. He just let it all happen. No other choice, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment